The name ALIVIA comes from the Spanish word “Aliviar” which means to relieve or to alleviate.
If you are looking for highest-standard massage therapy, chiropractic, and accident rehabilitation in the Salt Lake area, then look no further!
Alivia Injury Specialists is located on Atherton Drive between Redwood Road and I-15. (Above Chopfuku Sushi Bar)
Our Primary Goal
To ensure that each and every patient is cared for as if they were family.
Dealing with injuries such as an auto accident, sports injury, or even working in your own yard can have a tremendous impact on your life. Sometimes this impact can last months or even years, and we understand the stress that this can add to not only your day-to-day quality of life but also on your relationships and many other areas of life.
How We Make it Easier
- We always do our best to accommodate same-day appointments
- Very little (if any) wait time once you’ve arrived
- We will coordinate care with an MD, an MRI Center, or other Specialist (whenever necessary) on your behalf to save you time and to ensure you have the most complete care and recovery possible
- We will work with your attorney if you have legal representation
- We can assist in handling paperwork related to your auto insurance and anything else that you find confusing or difficult.
Let us do the work for you. That’s what we’re here for!
Common Problems and Symptoms:
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerves
- Bulging or Herniated Discs
- Muscle Spasms
If you’ve experienced any of these symptoms or have never had your spine examined, we invite you to come have your first introduction to our clinic and take advantage of our website one-time discount offer!
What We Offer:
- In-House Digital X-Ray
- Gentle Chiropractic Adjustments
- Therapeutic Deep-Tissue Bodywork and Massage
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Traction/Inversion Therapy for Disc Decompression
- Individually Customized Rehabilitation Programs
- Postural Correction
- Click Here to learn more about our services…